We have created a website with you in mind.
We know what you need and want- an easy way to showcase your creations that get results. We’ve got the audience and the website for you.
With state of the art features, built in delivery options, a secure and reliable payment gateway, we’re making it as easy and convenient for you to become a successful Croutique seller.
It’s as a simple as submit your application to become a seller, get approved, set up your store, upload your products and we’ll do the rest.
We’re looking to work with local crafters and artisans as well as smaller, boutique style businesses and that…
- Sell products that are unique, original, high quality and innovative
- Bring to life the real stories behind our sellers
- Provide products that are meaningful through localisation and customisation
- Something a little different and quirky
- Products you have sourced, made or designed yourself
- With great photography that adheres to our style guide
What can and can’t be sold
- Please note we will not feature products that fall under the following prohibited categories: tobacco, e cigarettes, alcohol, fire arms, weapons, ammunition, narcotics and related paraphernalia, herbal supplements, unlicensed medical products, weight loss supplements, drones, pornography, live birds or animals, counterfeit goods, gambling tools and machinery, agricultural seeds, goods from trade prohibited countries, fur, ivory, religious paraphernalia and anything which contravenes the laws of the UAE.
- Unless an item is classified as vintage, the sale of second hand goods is not permitted.
- Due to the regulations in the UAE we will not be selling edible products meant for humans.
- Croutique reserves the right to reject any application for the sale of product.
Apply to be a Croutique Seller today and let us showcase your creativity!