05 Jul 2017
You've booked the flights and found your hotel, but the biggest task is yet to come - the packing. Now, when we mention "Essentials" we don't mean, toothbrush, socks etc. We mean style essentials, items you didn't think you needed (wanted) and all the bits that will make your suitcase more fun to play with whilst your away. We have selected some of our favourite items for you, and hope you find them fun and useful - safe travels!
- If you're heading to the pool or beach this vacation, you need to get your hands on Koala Towel's collection. Their hand loomed, unique collection is a must have this summer. These travel friendly accessories are made from organic cotton and super lightweight, they could also be used as a sarong, or throw for the home!
- Water resistant bags, with so much style. Ella Bella offers the perfect beach or travel accessory with 100% waterproof cases in a variety of sizes. From carrying wet swimwear and sun lotions to passport holders and laptop cases - there's not much these colourful pouches can't hold!
- You'll never have to ask for the time again with the ATOP World Watch. This sleek looking watch allows you to change the time to match the city you're in. Say good-bye to calculating time differences, this smart watch will assist you wherever you are in the world. Handy, right?! To make it even better, they come in a large variety of styles and colours for both men and women. Get 20% off these smart watches from 6th - 31st July, shop now!
- Going for a staycation or short-hall flight? This durable Ostrich textured duffle bag will have you traveling in style! With a 21 litre storage capacity, there's plenty of room for your items and comfortable to carry - not to mention, it looks good too. Head over to Clown Fish on Croutique for more styles for him and her.
- Why not take a bit of Dubai with you on your travels with these funky swimming shorts, featuring Dubai's iconic Burj Al Arab from DXBeach. Classic cut, easy fit and lightly elasticated waistband - these colourful shorts are sure to turn heads. Be sure to check out DXBeach's swimming shorts collection for other fun and unique designs!